Friday, January 2, 2009

Photo Blog 2009

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, and while I love to write, photos have a way of saying things that we sometimes can't describe. Many other blogs (Flickr, etc) have these challenges each year to do a picture a day for the entire year as a photo blog.

Now, a picture a day is a little ambitious for the schedule that I keep, so I thought that I would endeavor to post at least one picture weekly (and more where possible).

To start things off, I thought that I would share with you a photo of exactly who rules the roost here in the Hall household. For our first installment of Photo Blog 2009, it is my great pleasure to give you a picture of a happy Bailey playing with the dishwasher:

From Photo Blog 2009


Have a great day!

By the way, if you want to view the larger version of the picture or see other pictures posted to this or other albums, just click on the Photo Blog 2009 link under the picture and you will be taken to the photos in Picasa!

No comments: