Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Just Over 17 Days Till India


This is a picture that my friend, and soon to be travel companion, Henry took on one of his trips to India last year.  I am mesmorized by this picture and the dozens of others that he has shared with me in preparation for my upcoming trip.

Yes, in just 18 days I will be on my way with Henry to India.  Henry and I will fly out of Houston and meet our other team members from the Dallas area in London and then fly into New Delhi, India.

Our trip will include stops (some just layovers) in London, New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, and Mumbai.  The team that I am a part of will be teaching pastors in Kolkata and Ahmedabad.  A portion of our team will be doing micro-business training for the indigenous folks in Lucknow.

For the past 48 hours, after weeks and weeks of prayer, I have been busy about the work of writing, redacting and preparing for the segments that I will teach while there.  It has been a busy time, but it has been a time of blessing.

Between now and the time that I depart, I will write about some of the many issues that affect India, some of the things I will be teaching, and will be inviting you to pray for our team as we cross the globe to bring good news to pastors who are facing challenges that we can scarcely imagine.

Once we begin our travels, I will attempt to update the blog daily with the progress of our endeavors and share with you some of my own pictures, thoughts and insights while there.  Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare and make our journey to India.

Thanks and blessings,

Russell

No comments: