Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bailey and Veggies

When we got to Logan's Roadhouse Diner on Friday, we ordered for Bailey off of the kids menu...but as with any two year old, there is nothing sacred and they want what they want when they want it.

I had ordered the BBQ chicken, a loaded baked potato and a side of broccoli for my dinner. As soon as I took a bite of the broccoli, Bailey started asking for some. I thought that it may be a little spicy for her, but she proceeded to hoover her first piece without giving it a second thought. She had a fist full of trees and she was going to eat every last bite.

While I am sorry that I missed the shot of her trying to stuff a half a head of broccoli in her mouth (she had started off taking bites), I wanted to share these two pictures of her showing us how much she loved the broccoli by proceeding to spit shine the plate:





While there were french fry and hamburger left overs, I can assure you that not a single piece of broccoli survived the onslaught of my beautiful daughter!

No comments: