Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chewing Cud

Being a pastor in the middle of east Texas has some interesting requirements. Take for example this past Monday. I was sitting in the office doing paperwork and minding my own business when one of my parishioners comes in and says that we have to go get Ms. so and so's cows (they had gotten out of their fence). So we loaded up in two vehicles and went over and found three cows that were completely out and others that were headed that way.

Long story short, we rounded up the cows and got them back into the area they were supposed to be, but not before I took these shots with my Blackberry...I was guarding the hole in the fence to make sure that the two that we had wrangled and all their friends didn't get out while the third and final cow was being herded into the pasture.

From Photo Blog 2009


From Photo Blog 2009


From Photo Blog 2009

No comments: