Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Day at the Park

While I have spent most of this vacation engaged in some sort of work or school related activity (or so it seems), there have been brief respites of sheer joy. Some of those moments came yesterday when Bailey, momma and I spent some time at the park.

This first shot is of Bailey and I coming out of the very tall slide for the very first time:



This second shot gives you an idea of the size of the slide (after going through it with momma and I a couple of times, she wanted to keep doing it by herself...we did let her do a couple of semi-solo slides without us holding her, but only following close behind!):



I would have to say she had a great time:



Keep an eye on the family blog that Erica maintains as I am sure that more vacation shots will end up there before it is all said and done!

3 comments:

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

that looks like an awesome park! Where is it?

Russell said...

Kerry,

This park is in Port Neches...about 10 minutes from our soon to be new home.

Anonymous said...

I love the look on her face..totally thrilled!
Mary Wenzel