Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting back into the groove

It has been a little while since I have done some real active posting. The biggest reason for this is that I spent the last week on vacation, and although I was still in civilization, I had difficulties connecting to the internet from time to time (especially during the times when I was moved to write).

I have much that I want to share with you about my little vacation...fun photos and videos, some thoughts and experiences while meeting with friends, etc...but I will have to do some catch up posting to accomplish this.

As I returned to the work force today, I hit the ground running with multiple meetings and tasks to accomplish. Tomorrow isn't much better time wise (my meetings require me to travel from Edom to Canton, from Canton to Longview and from Longview back to Edom)...needless to say, my time tomorrow is cramped (actually that would be later today!).

I will do some extra postings in the next week or two to catch up (I wrote some of the blogs to be posted in another program and will upload them from there). I want to tell you more about my dinners with Mike and the H's, my breakfast with Tammy, my worship experience with CRC and more...so I will get busy as I get back into the groove of life and regular writing.

So stay tuned!

No comments: