Friday, July 3, 2009

First Sushi Experience

I can remember the day that Erica took me to have sushi for the very first time. I was addicted from the word go. Erica and I absolutely love sushi. Well, our daughter loves everything (or so it seems)...while she may want something one day and not the next, she will usually return to a food in a couple of days. She has never been a picky eater...she just knows what she wants when she wants it...and she almost always wants what mommy and daddy are having.

A couple of days ago, we were at some friends house and Bailey got to eat her first crawfish...she loved it. Yesterday, I took the girls out to dinner at a buffet that happens to serve sushi in town. Like most evenings, she wanted what we had. She specifically asked for (pointed to) the philly roll and the tuna. Both of which she scarfed!

So I give you Bailey's first sushi experience:

From Photo Blog 2009


From Photo Blog 2009


From Photo Blog 2009


From Photo Blog 2009


Thank you Bailey for being such a great eater!

No comments: