Monday, April 5, 2010

More About Daily Quotes

Everyday, I have been (and will continue) posting quotes from various authors, church leaders, and the like.

I want to invite you to view these as conversation starters. Tell me what you think about the quote. Does it speak to you? Do you agree or disagree? Why? What solutions can you offer to resolve the issues that are presented in the quote? These are the things I am interested in hearing about from you!

Today we will begin a 13 day series on quotes from Leonard Ravenhill. He is quite poignant. Sometimes we may think he takes things too far or not far enough, so I am excited about the conversations that we will be having in the comments section in the days to come!

Our first installment will be posted about 2:30 this afternoon...so be on the lookout!

Blessings,

Russell

No comments: