Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daddy Date Night

A couple of weeks ago, I was supposed to do a daddy date night with my daughter, but an accident involving close friends prevented me from keeping my promise to my little girl. Well today was the day that I got to make up for it.

After picking my daughter up from school, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a couple of hours of pizza and fun. We had some tokens left over from a visit a couple of months ago, so it was as inexpensive as going to Chick-Fil-A because all we had to pay for was the meal.

It is amazing how quickly she grows. Just a few months ago, she was timid and needed help with all of the rides. This trip, she was fearless! Here are some videos of her fun tonight:

This first video shows how my little girl is capable of climbing up the big steps to get to the tubes and slide:



This next one shows that she still needs a little help with hand/eye coordination as she makes a go of it with a whack-a-mole type game:



This last one shows how talented she is at riding a horse. I don't know where she gets this balance and grace from since most days walking in straight lines proves troublesome!:

No comments: