Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Creative Video Winner

Thought I would share this video...it was the winner in the DugDownDeep short movie contest that Covenant Life Church held.

DugDownDeep_Carnahan.mov from Covenant Life Church on Vimeo.



After watching the video, share your thoughts with us. Some of the things I would like to see discussed are:
-what do you think of the cinematography?
-what was most striking about the content?
-do you agree or disagree with the creators thoughts?

Peace,

Russell

BTW Tristan Carnahan was the creator of this piece and you can see the winners announcement by clicking here.

2 comments:

justin albert said...

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the information coming. I loved it!

Explainer video production

ufo 3d said...

Thanks for sharing!