Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

As mentioned in a previous post, I wanted to continue our journey together here at Radically Altered by continuing our prayer life together and by beginning a new journey. Each day around noon, I will post a thought for the day from a Christian writer, theologian or some other figure. My hope is that through a variety of perspectives, our faith will be deepened.

I invite you to share your reflections with each post. Comment on how the quote resonates with you. Comment about the questions the quote raises. Let us endeavor to expand the conversation of faith.

For our first week of daily quotes, I thought I would share from one of my favorite theologians, Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Here is today's quote:

"Christianity without discipleship is always Christianity without Christ."

No comments: