Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17, 2009

Here is today's prayer:

Dear Lord,
You know the temptations that I am facing today. But your Word promises that I will not be tempted beyond what I can bear. I ask for your strength to stand up under the temptation whenever I encounter it. Your Word also tells me you will provide a way out of the temptation. Please, Lord, give me the wisdom to walk away when I am tempted, and the clarity to see the way out that you will provide. Thank you, God, that you are a faithful deliverer and that I can count on your help in my time of need.
Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Russell--I am sending you an e-mail, too, but in case you miss it...please check out iamsecond.com for the interview with young actress Bailey Madison. She was so special in Bridge to Terabithia. Rent it, please. Sweet story. Mary Wenzel