Friday, October 22, 2010

DCM/Cabinet Mission Trip Day 3

Today was a very busy day full of a lot of work and fun! I have just two videos to share with you right now (the battery is dead on one of the cameras with footage, so I will upload those at a later date after we get home).

Our first video is a morning walk through of the house that my particular team has spent the week working on. You will see that a lot was accomplished today after I post tomorrow morning's walk through video, but here it is for now:



This second video is rather dark, but after dinner a few of us went over to a wings place next to where we are staying and watched the end of the Yankees/Rangers game and here is Melissa leading us in celebrating the Rangers' victory:



Check back tomorrow for more updates. And if you know and follow Bill, Tommy, Doug, myself or others on this trip who are on Facebook, don't forget to check out their pages...there are some amazing pictures there.

No comments: