Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blogging Hiatus Coming to an End

In July I took a break from blogging, expecting that it would be for just a couple of weeks...boy did I miscalculate! For those that have sent words of encouragement and support, I appreciate it more than you could possibly know.

Today, I am stepping back into the world of blogging. My hope is to get back into a variety of offerings, but I will begin by restarting the daily prayers that so many were fond of in previous seasons. I am not sure what all else will be resurrected or what new offerings there will be, but I am ready to engage the conversation again.

Please keep in mind that all of my postings here are a part of an ongoing conversation. As such, I would love to receive your comments and opinions as they relate to the postings. If a prayer has been meaningful, if you have an opinion about a topic, or simply want to offer a comment, please know that you are invited into the conversation.

I am looking forward to this new season of blogging and conversation with you.

Blessings,

Russell

No comments: