Sunday, April 27, 2014

Another Season of Change

It has been more than a year since I posted anything on the blog...so I am not really sure where to begin.

As I write this, Erica, Bailey and I are in another season of change.  As was recently announced, we will be moving to Tomball in late June in accordance with my appointment to Tomball UMC as their new senior pastor.  This is a time of bittersweet remembrances and incredible excitement as we prepare for the next phase of our journey.

As we say both goodbye and hello to these communities, I will endeavor to revamp the blog and keep you updated here.

I am hoping that this will be a place that might spur my creative juices and give an opportunity for conversation on a variety of topics including some ideas I am bouncing around for some future published work.

I hope you will join us for the next phase the journey!

Blessings,

Russell

No comments: